Electrical Services for Home Remodels in Orange County
Are you considering a home addition, or are you renovating and need to reconfigure your home’s wiring? We can help with these jobs and many more. Our electricians provide the special touches that complete a home remodeling project. Whether you’re planning a large-scale project or a few minor upgrades, we are here to help. Call or click today to schedule an estimate.
Why Hire Us?
No home renovation is finished without top-quality wiring and electrical installations. At S.E. Electrical Services, we know that, for most people, a home is the investment of a lifetime. That’s why our electricians will be there from the initial design to the final installation of wiring and lights on your home renovation or addition. We ensure that every project stays on budget and is completed on time. We’re not here to meet your expectations, but to exceed them.
Choose a Dependable, Experienced Local Electrical Contractor
S.E. Electrical Services is committed to excellence in workmanship and components. We’re proud to provide our top-quality services to customers in Westminster, and our focus areas include:
- Bathroom and kitchen remodels
- Home renovations
- New construction
- Room additions
Our electrical remodeling services will enhance your home and our electricians will address your concerns promptly. All installations meet or exceed the NEC (National Electrical Code), and with some of the area’s most competitive prices, it’s easy to see why our customers are so loyal. Call today to discuss your project’s requirements.
Electrical Renovation Services
At S.E. Electrical Services, we offer a range of home renovation options. These include:
- Wiring upgrades. For Westminster homeowners, wiring overhauls are a crucial aspect of home renovations. To ensure success, it’s important to hire a company that understands current regulations and codes. Because we live in the communities we serve, we’re uniquely positioned to offer the best local service.
- Lighting installation. Renovation projects often entail the installation of new lighting fixtures. Choosing an experienced electrician is essential to the safe, effective function of a home lighting scheme. Call us today to find out how we can bring more light into your home and your life.
- Room additions. Adding a room to a home requires the installation of important electrical components. S.E. Electrical Services can perform this kind of upgrade, whether it involves the renovation of existing circuitry, the replacement of breaker boxes, or increasing a home’s electrical capacity.
No matter what kind of home renovation project you’re planning, we want to help. Call S.E. Electrical Services to schedule an evaluation and an estimate.
Things to Consider During a Home Remodeling Project
Before undertaking a home remodeling project, it’s important to determine the scope of the job and decide who needs to be involved. If any part of the project involves wiring, and most projects will, you’ll want to find a certified electrician. Here are a few factors to consider when starting a home renovation.
- Your budget. About 10% of the average kitchen renovation’s budget is spent on plumbing and electrical work. The average remodel costs more than $20,000, so the costs add up quickly. When considering electrical upgrades, be sure to leave enough room in the budget to hire a local, licensed, and certified professional.
- Design requirements. How will the project work with the design and style of the rest of the home? Does the entire family agree on the upgrades? All too often, local homeowners dive into home remodeling projects without a plan. This can lead to unnecessary delays, out-of-control budgets, and poor results. With our help, though, those worries are eliminated.
- Electrical capacity. Before turning a historic house into a modern smart home, it’s important to consider the home’s electrical capacity. Some houses just aren’t wired for modern technology. If high-tech is what you’re after, we can upgrade the home’s electrical service, install new panels, run new wiring, put in more outlets, and install the necessary grounding.
- Project location. Are you planning an outdoor kitchen or a room addition? Major projects like these must be planned carefully. At S.E. Electrical Services, our electricians can help you understand how desired upgrades will work with a home’s configuration and where changes are needed. By hiring a pro from the beginning, you’ll save time, money, and frustration.
Once we’ve defined the scope of your project, we’ll work to obtain the right permits so everything will move forward as planned. We’ll work with local inspectors to ensure that all additions are up to code and in compliance with all relevant safety standards.
Let Us Put Our Experience to Work for You
Once you’ve decided to have some upgrades done, we’ll meet with you to discuss the project and offer recommendations. When we’ve agreed on a price, we’ll schedule the project. Every home is different, and each customer’s requirements are unique.
Our electricians will strive to ensure your complete satisfaction in terms of parts and labor. Choosing an electrical contractor based on price alone can have disastrous implications, but our team will always keep our promises.
Contact Us to Find a Reliable, On-Time Electrician
Home remodeling and electrical renovations don’t have to be stressful when the right help is available. To that end, we proudly provide the Westminster area’s highest quality electrical upgrades, installations, maintenance, and repairs. We’ll carefully consider your requirements and work within your budget to give you the results you deserve. For additional information on the great services we provide, call or click today.
S.E. Electrical Services is a locally owned business that has served Orange County for more than a decade. Our trained technicians are uniquely qualified and focused on customer satisfaction and service. Not only will we meet your expectations, but we will exceed them. Contact us today to find out about our S.E. guarantee.